August is by far my favorite month. Yes, mostly because it’s my birth month but I also just really like summer.
This week I did a few new pictures for some older blog posts to give them a refresh. Shooting for my blog and IG is honestly my favorite part. I love styling and getting everything set up! Plus when I plan my outfits out a week in advance it really does make life so much easier!
This shot was mainly for my blog post “15 Online Vintage Shops for Finding Great Basic” but I also found these vintage Levi’s thrifting and they needed an outfit post to celebrate!
- Top: Thrifted but Rawson sells similar vintage ones!
- Jeans: Thrifted, check out RE/DONE if you can’t seem to find vintage Levi’s thrifting!
- Basket: Birkin Basket via Etsy
- Top: Atoyle Ren
- Pants: Jesse Kamm Sailors in Navy (0), more affordable version
- Shoes: Marais Jardin Heel (6), more affordable version
- Tee: Everlane Cotton Crew (XXS)
- Pants: Vintage Painters pants that I had professionally taken in, VERY similar version
- Shoes: Nisolo open-toe Paloma Mule (6) BTW the are currently on sale for $79 cheaper!
- Hat: vintage
Did you guys see my recent blog post “5 Sustainable Houseware Brands to Fill Your Home With”? Not really an outfit post but a few asked so I thought I’d include it!
- Top: Thrifted linen,
- Jeans: Agolde + Amour Vert Riley (24)
- Shoes: Nisolo open-toe Paloma Mule (6)
Wearing a swimsuit as a top since it’s basically just a body suit!
- Top/bathing suit: Summersalt this style is sold out but they are my fav swimsuit company!
- Pants: Agolde + Amour Vert Riley (24)
- Shoes: Cano Fabiola Mule (6)
Yep, this one is my favorite look of the week, heck the whole summer. I bought this dress back in April and wore it a few times but it really needed to be hemmed so I spent 30 minutes Sunday and got it done quickly! Last year bought a sewing machine and taught myself a few basic skills and it has been super helpful for someone that is petite and often needs to hack off a few inches to pants, skirts + dresses!
- Dress: Emerson Fry purchased from ARC Apparel in Vancouver
- Shoes: Teva Flatform (5)
- Bag: Baggu Medium Leather Retail Tote
*Some links contain affiliate links in which I make a small commission. Currently, those commissions will be going to the redesign of this whole site. Thank you so much for your support as a reader and follower of Jess with Less!